Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules - The medicine belongs to the group of medications known as antiplatelets and antihyperlipidemic. The capsules are primarily used to treat a heart attack. Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules can also be helpful to treat angina, myocardial infarction, and stroke. A heart attack usually takes place when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked. This blockage most probably occurs because of the build of fat, cholesterol and other substances. which later forms a plaque in arteries that supply to the heart. In some cases, a plaque can burst and form a clot which is responsible for the blockage of the blood flow.
How does Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Medicine Work?
The medication is a combination of three medicines known as Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, and Asprin, which help prevent heart attacks. Clopidogrel, and Asprin are known as antiplatelet medications. The helps by averting the platelets from forming and sticking together and reducing the evolution of harmful clots of blood. On the other hand, Rosuvastatin works as a lipid-lowering medication. It helps in blocking the ability of the body to generate bad chalotesrol and enhance the level of good cholesterol in the body. Thus, these medicines work simontuonsely to help prevent heart attacks, angina, myocardial infarction, and stroke.
Health Benefits of Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules
- The medication helps prevent heart attack.
- The medicine can also be helpful to treat angina, myocardial infarction, and stroke.
Side Effects of Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Medicine
Consumption of this medication may lead to some unpleasant after effects, just like any other medication. The side effects of this medication are rare to happen and usually resolve on their own after some time. The usual side effects of this medicine are mild, temporary, and do not require any specific medical attention. However, do consult your doctor if you feel that the side effects are persistent and are not going away even after some time.
Some of the side effects of Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Increased bleeding tendency
- Muscle pain
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
Important Points to Remember
Some of the important precautions and warnings to keep in mind before using Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules are:
- The medication is specifically prescribed to lower your chances of getting heart attack and stroke.
- Take the prescribed medicine with food to avoid any further stomach issues such as an upset stomach.
- The consumption of medication may increase your risk of bleeding. Hence, be careful while cutting fingernails or toenails, shaving, or using sharp objects.
- Inform the doctor if you experience unusual tiredness, yellowing of eyes and skin, or lost appetite.
- Consult the doctor if you feel pain or weakness in the muscle, are feverish, sick or have dark urine.
- Notify the doctor beforehand if you are taking the medicine before going through a surgical procedure.
- Inform the doctor before taking Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules, if you are pregnant or planning on conceiving.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Will the patient need to stop taking Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules before surgery or dental procedure?
The consumption of the medication may lead to the risk of bleeding, as mentioned before. Hence, consult the doctor before going through with the surgery about the intake of the medicine.
Q. Can the use of Rosuvasta, Clopidogrel, & Asprin Capsules enhance the risk of bleeding?
Yes, the usage of these capsules may increase the risk of bleeding. Therefore, always be careful while performing certain activities like cutting fingernails or toenails, shaving, or using sharp objects.
Q. What are the usual symptoms of a heart attack?
The usual symptoms of a heart attack may include tightness in the chest, chest pain, and pain in the neck, back, or arm. Notify your doctor immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.