Trimetazidine dihydrochloride modiﬁed release tablet 35mg - Manufacturers & Suppliers - Third Party Contract Manufacturing - PCD Pharma Franchise
CORADON MR 35 (Trimetazidine dihydrochloride modiﬁed release tablet 35mg)
Coradon MR-35 composed of Trimetazidine dihydrochloride 35 mg modified release.
Trimetazidine is a drug for angina pectoris. Trimetazidine is described as the first cytoprotective anti-ischemic agent.
Trimetazidine is indicated for use in angina pectoris
Mechanism of action
Trimetazidine is an anti-ischemic (anti-anginal) metabolic agent, which improves myocardial glucose utilization through inhibition of long-chain 3-ketoacyl CoA thiolase activity, which results in a reduction in fatty acid oxidation and a stimulation of glucose oxidation.
As prescribed by the physician.
Trimetazidine after oral administration and absorption from the digestive tract reaches the maximum concentration in the serum after about 5 hours from administration of the drug.
The volume of distribution is 4.8 l/kg.
Trimetazidine is eliminated mainly in the urine, in unchanged form. The average half-life is 7 hours, in patients over age 65 years it increases to 12 hours.
Inform your physician, if you are
• allergic to this medication or any of the other ingredients of this medication
• are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
• are taking any other medications, including supplements, traditional medications and herbal remedies
• Suffering from kidney problems
• Suffering from Parkinson’s disease, tremors, restless leg syndrome or other related movement disorders
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients