Diabetes is a serious health issue in India. It is a chronic disease that covers a huge population and we do need to be taken good care. It is gradually burgeoning and causing cardiac problems like hypertension, elevated insulin level, and increased blood glucose levels. These drugs are helpful to manage different diabetic conditions like high blood pressure, elevated insulin level, and elevated blood glucose level. People with a history of diabetes are put on long-term medication. Due to this, Anti-diabetic medications are on great demand all across the country.
As a prestigious organization, Arlak Corazon manufactures and exports a quality range of Cardio Diabetic Drugs. The proposed range of products is processed for treating diabetes and cardiac-related problems. As we all know that diabetes is one of the risk factors for cardiovascular morbidity. So, to get rid of this Arlak Corazon is providing you the best drugs. The processing of Cardio Diabetic Drugs is completed under the guidance of our experts by acquiring the best quality of chemicals together with the usage of modern machines. These drugs work in the body by alleviating the levels of glucose in the blood and are known as antihyperglycemic agents.
The key advantages of Cardiac and Diabetes medications provided by Arlak Corazon are as follows:
The drugs which are manufactured by Arlak Corazon are safe to use and better tolerated. The drugs are manufactured under standardized conditions.
How Diabetes Develop?
It is seen that whenever the body lacks insulin, a disease called Diabetes mellitus type 1 is developed. During this treatment, Insulin is injected into the body. There are certain conditions when cells of the body gets resistant to insulin, then a disease called Diabetes mellitus type 2 developed. This disease can be treated through the agents that increase the amount of insulin which is secreted by the pancreas.
This can also be treated with the agents that increase the sensitivity of target organs to insulin. Diabetes mellitus Type 2 is also treated with the agents that lower the rate at which glucose is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. In Type II diabetes, usually, the drugs that prescribed are administered by mouth. It is also noticed that people who are suffering from diabetes also have heart disease like hypertension.
Why it is said that people with diabetes have cardiovascular diseases?
• High blood pressure or hypertension: It is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease. For instance, if a patient has both hypertension and diabetes, which is a common combination, their risk for cardiovascular disease will be automatically doubles.
• Abnormal cholesterol and high triglycerides: It is seen that the patient with diabetes often has unbalanced cholesterol levels including high bad cholesterol, good cholesterol, and high triglycerides.
• Obesity: Obesity is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease and it is strongly related to insulin resistance. Weight loss can improve cardiovascular risk.
• Lack of physical activity: This is another modifiable major risk factor for insulin resistance and cardiovascular disease. Exercising and losing weight prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes, reduce blood pressure and help reduce the risk for heart attack and stroke.
• Smoking: Smoking is the root cause of heart disease and stroke. However, it does not matter whether the patient has diabetes or not.